- About You
- Midmarket Radio
- Business Solutions
- Special Sections
- About Us
- Midmarket Radio
Welcome to The Midmarket Institute Community. This is where you can engage other members and take part in the many activities designed to facilitate member cooperation and collaboration.
Your “home page” on midmarket.org is your private profile page, where your personal and business profile can be updated and posted. A key feature of your private profile is the listing of your top business challenges, a list only you can see and edit. Every day, relevant new articles, videos, podcasts, events, blog postings and more that pertain to each of your top challenges will be shown here. As a member, you can see - at a glance - what new solutions we’ve found for your business challenges.
Completing your profile will enable you to see the latest:
- Content specific to your challenges - articles, videos, presentations and podcasts
- Upcoming Institute and industry events relevant to your challenges
- Resources and tools to address your challenges – business toolkits, regional resources, etc.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that address your challenges, where you can engage others with similar interests
- Marketplace solutions for your challenges – providers with solutions that address your challenges
You will also use your private profile page to determine what information will be shown to other members who view your public profile. This will lead to networking opportunities within your industry, region, or whatever criteria suits your needs.
In addition, you can start or become part of a Special Interest Group (SIG), where members come together to discuss and debate issues of common concern. You can also start your own blog or comment on another’s blog posting, “Ask an Expert” your most vexing questions concerning your business, utilize or become part of our Speaker’s bureau, and be a contributor to the Midmarket Wiki. Members can either search our job board looking for a career change or advertise to fill an open position in their company. Finally, our advocacy center enables our members to stay current on The Midmarket Institute’s efforts to further the cause of this vital sector of the economy.